Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seed Pearls, Swine's Ears...

This is my first attempt at blogging... I hope I have a lot to offer (Seed Pearls) but have no doubt that a Swine's Ear or two will be laid out for your consumption as well.

I am not sure what this blog will be, but I can tell you what it won't be... It won't be political or faith based. It won't address current world events, global warming, or company logos and how they reflect Satanism. It won't tell you how to mother, or be a good wife, husband, mother, father, lover, employee or citizen of the United States or the globe in general. I think these topics are all pretty well covered by better (and worse) minds than mine all over the internet already. I never see anything crazy in my spaghetti bowl or Disney cartoons, and if I did I would be afraid to admit it for fear of ridicule.

I am sure that it will reflect my life, my opinions, my hopes for those I love (and those I don't probably, I am human after all) and my dreams. I am a slightly off center person with a computer, internet access and a bit of spare time on my hands. I hope I can make you smile on occasion, think about normal things a bit differently sometimes, and appreciate the fact that your front door isn't the only one with a bad TV movie hiding behind it.

Thanks for joining me!

Jean S

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the no Faith or politics:-) I look forward to being a off center follower;-)
    Your cuzz, Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! Your brain for public consumption, looove it :)
    Your Most Beloved Niece ;),
    Teri

    ReplyDelete